UNH SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
Job Title: Social Media Assistant
Department: Communications & Public Affairs
Hours: 10 hours per week. Some work is remote.
Starting Salary: $11/hour
Anticipated Start Date: August 24, 2022 (or earlier)
#UNHSocial is looking for a student with a passion for social media and the ability to help us create content and execute social media campaigns for both the brand and student social media accounts.
The ideal candidate should be a regular user of social media on a personal level, but interested in how social media continues to evolve and reshape marketing. The right candidate should also have some experience creating and editing both audio and video.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support and work with the social media team, photo, and video to achieve and complete university wide goals.
- Supply social media coverage at both on and off campus events, and other duties as assigned.
- Publish and monitor from many social media channels and provide appropriate responses.
- Use Sprout Social to measure analytics, schedule posts, and monitor accounts.
- Speak as UofNH & UNHStudents on our social media platforms.
- Measure and report social media metrics and analytics.
- Act as ambassador for The University of New Hampshire.
- Must be skilled across social media platforms. (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, YouTube, Reddit)
- Have some graphic and/or audio & video editing skills. (Adobe Premier, After Effects, Adobe Spark, Photoshop, iMovie, Canva, Etc.)
- Comfortable talking to students and staff on camera.
- Knowledgeable about current trends on social media.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work fast & meet moving deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task, good listener, and well organized.
Interested? Please email email@example.com. Include your updated resume and cover letter. Apply before May 15th, 2022.
(Current UNH Students Only)